В начале было Слово, и Слово было у Бога, и Слово было Бог

17 июня 2012

I gave you my hand where I’ve hidden my heart (kinda song)


No water from morning… Then, how can I cry?
It’s raining… Just bitter… just tears from my eyes…
I wish you were here – in the desert to stay…
I wish you were here – have lots what to say…

Chorus:
Don’t climb into my bed –
I don’t want to see you there!
Just stop to discuss my life –
It’s personal, if you care!

And friends won’t forgive me my fails and mistakes –
The only decision was wrong that I made.
I gave you my hand where I’ve hidden my heart –
From now till forever we can’t be apart.

It seems that no one wants to see here my soul…
It even to me sometimes seems to be closed.
The reason to live is no longer myself –
Our romance, our love affair keeps me and helps.